For The Merriest & Happiest Friends of MAHK 💃🕺👯
Santa Date : December 10, 2022 (Saturday)
Santa Time :
11.00 : Registration
11.30 : Buffet starts
13.30 : Buffet ends
14.30 : End of MAHK Annual Christmas Brunch
Santa Venue : Grace and Sobers Suites
The Hong Kong Cricket Club, 137 Wong Nai Chung Gap Road, Hong Kong https://www.hkcc.org/
Theme : Anything Christmas-y looking
Sign up NOW, very limited seats!!!!!
Member Adult Fee: $600
Early birds up to 60 members: $450
Non-Members Brunch Fee : $700 (Why not join us as a 2023 Member here : https://msiahk.com/join-us/ )
Member / Non Member Child (3 – 12): $300
🎄Sign up NOW & Soon, very limited seats!!!!!
🎄Renew your MAHK 2023 Membership here : https://msiahk.com/join-us/
🎄Seats confirms upon payment received and no refund
🎄For any other brought-in alcoholic beverages, corkage fee(s) will apply per bottle: $150 per bottle of Champagne, Sparkling Wine, Table Wine and French Bordeaux; $200 per bottle of hard Liquor and Spirits
🎄Drink coupons will be on sale
Event Conditional Attendance Notice by The Cricket Club (Please read):
- All arrangements, numbers per table, dine in hours, terms and conditions are subject to change according to latest government restrictions.
- All persons, from aged 5 years and above, who enter the Club premises must strictly adhere to the Vaccine Pass requirements set by the HKSAR Government.
- All participants, from age 3 or above, must present a photo showing a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) with a negative result of a test conducted within the preceding 24 hours or a PCR negative result within the preceding 48 hours. The customer’s name, date and time of taking the RAT must be marked on the RAT.
- Scan “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code before entering to the Club premises and event venue. It is displayed at the entrance of the Club and the venue.
- Mandatory use by Club Staff of the Government’s “QR Code Verification Scanner”.
- Members and Guests are required to register your names, contact number and the date and time of the visit at Club Reception on entering the Club premises.
- Members, Members’ families, Staff, Suppliers and Contractors MUST wear a face mask AT ALL TIMES when in the Club premises except when consuming food & drink whilst seated at a table.
- Mandatory temperature check for all members, members’ families and guests before entering into the Club.
- Any persons infected with COVID-19 as well as close contacts, please refrain from visiting the Club until they are discharged from isolation and home quarantine in accordance to the HKSAR Government’s directive.
- Anyone who is currently under a ‘HKSAR compulsory testing order’, please refrain from visiting the Club until a negative result has been received.
- The Club urges Members and Members’ families who have symptoms of ‘Fever’, ‘Cough’ and ‘Shortness of breath’ not to visit the Club and to seek medical advice immediately.
- Any participant who causes loss of or damage to the Club Premises (especially for the party venue) or any property of the Club shall be subject to an assessment of all costs resulting from such loss or damage including any costs incurred in repairing or replacing such property.
- Member and his/her Guests entering or using the Club shall be entirely responsible for their own property. Neither the Club nor Club Staffs shall be responsible or liable for loss, theft or damages to Member and/or their Guests’ own property.
- Please be reminded ‘Smoking’ is prohibited in the venue.
- No persons may bring his/her food, drinks or other refreshment on to the Club premises except when this is necessary for medical reasons or baby food.
- Any brought in cake or wine, cake cutting fee and corkage applies accordingly.
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
Notes for all attendees (Please read):
- Registration will be confirmed on receipt of full payment.
- Please capture proof of payment and send it to +852-94613185 to the attention of Gina.
- No walk-ins or refunds will be entertained.
- Strictly for dine-in only, no takeaways. Please try to be on time for the event.
- By joining this event, participants are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions contained in this disclaimer and agree to exonerate the organisers, including but not limited to the Malaysian Association of Hong Kong, from any liabilities and claims as a result of any injuries, mishaps, accidents, deaths, financial losses or damages arising thereof.
- For enquiries, please email email@example.com.
The Executive Committee
The Malaysian Association of Hong Kong
Date(s) - December 10, 2022
11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Grace and Sobers Suites, The Hong Kong Cricket Club
Categories No Categories
This event is fully booked.