Visiting CheungSha Beach – Shek Pik Reservoir – Kwun Yam Temple – Tai O
We have been running a poll recently on our social media and we know some members are not travelling this winter, hence we have prepared a local Autumn Trip for those who are staying back in Hong Kong!
Here are the introduction of the attractions we will be visiting during the Autumn Trip:
Located in Lantau Island, CheungSha Beach is one of the longest and clearest beach in Hong Kong. It is far away from the cityand covered with lush greeneries.
Shek Pik Reservoir:
Located in South Lantau Country Park on Lantau Island, it is the third largest reservoir, after the High Island Reservoir and Plover Cove Reservoir.
Kwun Yam Temple:
Kwun Yam Temple is nestled in the deep, rugged mountains of South Lantau. As it is not easy to get to the temple, the area around the temple is a total solitude.
The Tai O Fishing Village in the Western coast of Lantau Island is a quaint and picturesque village, with the traditional stilt houses predominant of the old Southern Chinese fishing villages, one of the few remaining places where you can still see them in Hong Kong.
Cantonese cuisine + Dim Sum will be served as lunch in family style sharing, the list of menu is listed as follows:
• Chinese BBQ platter
• Crab race in the Forbidden City of the Qing Dynasty
• Thai style cuttlefish cake
• Classic mushroom stew
• Teochew-style spring vegetable pork ribs stew
• Suzhou steamed chicken wrapped with lotus leaf
• Scallop fried rice with egg white
• Abalone sauce Mushroom Stewed Ee Fu noodle
• Selections of pastries
Details of the event are as follows:
Date: 19 November 2022 (Saturday)
Meeting Time: 10:30am
Meeting Point: Tsim Sha Tsui Star House (Bus will leave at 10.45am sharp)
Directions to the Meeting Point: Walk towards TST Star Ferry Pier from TST MTR Exit E or East TST MTR Exit L6
Member fee (per pax): HK$ 300
Non-Member fee (per pax): HK$ 400
Kids fee (per child): HK$ 150
(Registration will be confirmed upon receipt of full payment. Kindly capture proof of payment and send it to Danny at +852 – 6793 5004 )
Note: A negative RAT test (completed within 24hrs of the event) is requisite for entry. Entry to the event is strictly by RSVP only.
Seats are limited. Register early to avoid disappointment.
Event Conditional Attendance Notice (Please read):
1. The safety and health of our members in attendance at MAHK events are of our utmost priority.
2. All guests must check in at the venue(s) using the “LeaveHomeSafe” App, except for persons under 12 with an accompanying adult.
3. All guests must show a valid Vaccination Pass at the venue(s).
4. All guests must show proof of negative RAT result (completed within 24hrs of the event timing) at the meeting point.
5. If you are vaccinated abroad, please produce proof of vaccination that is approved by the HKSAR Department of Health.
6. Guests with no valid proof of vaccination may be declined attendance to the event.
Notes for all attendees (Please read):
1. Registration will be confirmed on receipt of full payment.
2. No walk-ins or refunds will be entertained.
3. Lunch is strictly for dine-in only, no takeaways. Please try to be on time for the event.
4. By joining the boating and other activities, participants are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions contained in this disclaimer and agree to exonerate the organisers, including but not limited to the Malaysian Association of Hong Kong, from any liabilities and claims as a result of any injuries, mishaps, accidents, deaths, financial losses or damages arising thereof.
5. For enquiries, please email email@example.com.
The Executive Committee
The Malaysian Association of Hong Kong
Date(s) - November 19, 2022
10:30 am - 6:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Bookings are closed for this event.