For one night only, and with limited seats, come join us at the Cantonese Night with MAHK, which promises an array of delicious Cantonese dishes in one of the most famous Chinese restaurants in Hong Kong! Details are as follows:
Date: 27 March 2023 (Monday)
Venue: Four Seasons Chinese Restaurant 文興酒家
Address: 2/F, Tsang Chiu Ho Building, 160-164 Wellington Street, Central
Directions: 4-min walk from Exit A2, Sheung Wan MTR Station; Restaurant entrance is on Wa On Lane. Once arriving at the building on Wellington Street, please walk around the corner to go up Aberdeen Street, then turn left onto Wa On Lane.
1. Deep fried Squid with Salt and pepper
2. Stewed Chicken and Pork Stomach with preserved Cabbage in Soup
3. Wok-Fried Shrimp Squid and Chives
4. Sweet and Sour lberico Pork with Fresh Fruit
5. Steamed Fresh Garoupa Slices with Dried Tangerine peels
6. Barbecued Thailand Cherry Valley Duck
7. Poached Seasonal Vegetable with Fish Maw and Tomato
8. Fried Vermicelli with Shredded Conpoy and Scramble Egg
Event Conditional Attendance Notice (Please read):
1. The safety and health of our members in attendance at MAHK events are of our utmost priority.
2. All guests are encouraged to have proof of negative RAT result (completed within 24hrs of the event timing) at the venue.
3. MAHK will not be responsible for any liabilities arising out of the consumption of any bagged and/or taken-away food items consumed by you, your representative and/or any person(s) during and post the event.
Notes for all attendees (Please read):
1. RSVPs will be strictly on a first come, first served basis.
2. Registration to the event will be confirmed only upon receipt of full payment.
3. Please capture proof of payment and send to +852-62900085.
4. No walk-ins or refunds will be entertained.
5. The menu is fixed and designed for MAHK.
6. For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Executive Committee
The Malaysian Association of Hong Kong
Date(s) - March 27, 2023
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Four Seasons Chinese Restaurant
Categories No Categories
Bookings are closed for this event.