Dear members and friends,
It is that time of the year again, where summer brings the abundance joy of
our favorite fruit.
As a small gesture to start off the summer and our togetherness, what better
way to do that, other than with the ever favorite “Malaysian Musang King &
The MAHK committee would like to invite you to join in this celebration
exclusively for members only at the amazing Penthouse of Malaysia Building.
As always, seats are limited, hence please RSVP soonest.
Date: 24th June 2022, Friday
Time: 6:30pm onwards (Till supply lasts)
Venue: Penthouse*, Malaysia Building, 47-50 Gloucester Rd, Wan Chai
*At the elevators, please select 24F to go to 26F for Penthouse
Fee: HK$400 (Exclusively a MAHK members-only event)
Servings: Durian (Musang King) & Mee Mamak
RSVP Link: Click here for RSVP Form
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Notes for all attendees (Please read):
- This is an exclusive event for MAHK members only.
- Registration will be confirmed on receipt of full payment.
- Payment details are included in the RSVP form above.
- Please capture proof of payment and send to Jelinda Chapman at
- No walk-ins or refunds will be entertained.
- Strictly for dine-in only, no take-aways. So don’t be late.
- Approximately 2kg of durian per person.
- We will be providing bottled water.
- For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Conditional Attendance Notice (Please read):
- The safety and health of our members in attendance at MAHK events are of
our utmost priority.
- All guests must use the “LeaveHomeSafe” App except for persons aged
under 12 with an accompanying adult.
- All guests must show a valid Vaccination Pass at the event registration
- In view of rising positive cases, all guests must show proof of negative RAT
result (completed within 24hrs of the event timing) at the event registration
- If you are vaccinated abroad, please produce proof of vaccination that is
approved by the HKSAR Department of Health.
- Guests with no valid proof of vaccination may be declined attendance to the
Thank you and best regards,
2022/23 MAHK Executive Committee
The Malaysian Association of Hong Kong
Date(s) - June 24, 2022
Categories No Categories