We have another exciting event to share with you! Coming up in November, we will be organizing a Premium BBQ Buffet Dinner Party with Whole Lamb on a Spit at the Aberdeen Boat Club (ABC) in Middle Island. Members shall gather at the Main Club House before boarding a boat to Middle Island. Details of this event are as follows:
Date: 12 November 2022 (Saturday)
Time: 5 p.m. to meet at Aberdeen Boat Club; expect to return to the Main Clubhouse around 8.30 pm – 9.00 pm.
Boat ride: 15 minutes from ABC main clubhouse (available on a 30 minutes intervals); FOC
Direction to ABC: About 20 minutes walk from Wong Chuk Hang MTR. You may consider taking
a taxi from Causeway Bay.
Member fee (per pax): HK$400
Non-Member fee (per pax): HK$650
Kids fee (per child): Ages 0-3yrs (No charge), Ages 4-12yrs (HK$300)
Deadline for registration: 9 November 2022 (Wednesday)
Note: A negative RAT test (completed within 24hrs of the event) is requisite for entry. Entry to the event is strictly by RSVP only.
Seats are limited. Register early to avoid disappointment.
1) Payme/FPS to Wilson at (852) 61274868
2) Please Whatsapp (852) 61274868 or email email@example.com for alternative payment options.
(Registration will be confirmed upon receipt of full payment. Kindly capture proof of payment and send it to Wilson at +852 61274868.)
Event Conditional Attendance Notice (Please read):
1. The safety and health of our members in attendance at MAHK events are of our utmost priority.
2. All guests must check in at the venue using the “LeaveHomeSafe” App, except for persons under 12 with an accompanying adult.
3. All guests must show a valid Vaccination Pass at the event registration counter.
4. All guests must show proof of negative RAT result (completed within 24hrs of the event timing) at the venue.
5. If you are vaccinated abroad, please produce proof of vaccination that is approved by the HKSAR Department of Health.
6. Guests with no valid proof of vaccination may be declined attendance to the event.
Notes for all attendees (Please read):
1. Registration will be confirmed on receipt of full payment.
2. Please capture proof of payment and send it to +852-61274868.
3. No walk-ins or refunds will be entertained.
4. Strictly for dine-in only, no takeaways. Please try to be on time for the event.
5. By joining the boating and other activities, participants are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions contained in this disclaimer and agree to exonerate the organisers, including but not limited to the Malaysian Association of Hong Kong, from any liabilities and claims as a result of any injuries, mishaps, accidents, deaths, financial losses or damages arising thereof.
5. For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Executive Committee
The Malaysian Association of Hong Kong
Date(s) - November 12, 2022
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
aberdeen boat club, Middle Island
Categories No Categories
Bookings are closed for this event.