Dear Members ,
Happy Chinese New Year and Gong Hei Fatt Choi 🧧Wishing you and family a prosperous year of Rabbit 🐰
Our annual Lou Hei event is back and this time around we are bringing you a full course menu prepared by Café Malacca 😋
Date: 12 February 2023 (Sunday)
Time: 12pm – 3pm (Registration starts at 11:30am)
Venue: Level 2, JEN Hong Kong by Shangri-La, 508 Queen’s Road West, Western District, Hong Kong
(1 minute walk from MTR HKU Station, Exit B2)
Limited seats available, RSVP below now!
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Event Conditional Attendance Notice (Please read):
1. The safety and health of our members in attendance at MAHK events are of our utmost priority.
2. All guests must show a valid Vaccination Pass at the event registration counter.
3. All guests must show proof of negative RAT result (completed within 24hrs of the event timing) at the venue.
4. If you are vaccinated abroad, please produce proof of vaccination that is approved by the HKSAR Department of Health.
5. Guests with no valid proof of vaccination may be declined attendance to the event.
6. MAHK will not be responsible for any liabilities arising out of the consumption of any bagged and/or taken-away food items consumed by you, your representative and/or any person(s) during and post the event.
Notes for all attendees (Please read):
1. RSVPs will be strictly on a first come, first served basis.
2. Registration to the event will be confirmed only upon receipt of full payment.
3. Please capture proof of payment and send to +852-55817765.
4. No walk-ins or refunds will be entertained.
5. The menu is fixed and designed for MAHK.
6. For enquiries, please email email@example.com.
The Executive Committee
The Malaysian Association of Hong Kong
Date(s) - February 12, 2023
11:30 am - 3:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Bookings are closed for this event.