Brought to you by: JoM Makan | Dinner Club by MAHK
A casual feast @ “NYONYA COMING”.
Nyonya Coming – is a quaint little gem in Sheung Wan helmed by Chef Derek Choong (from Penang. He works his magic in the kitchen everyday whilst his darling wife holds fort front of the shop. They are quite a team and they are ready to show us some love.
Come on and join us for a happy evening of casual feasting at Nyonya Coming!
Strictly by RSVP only, as this is a quaint, compact venue with limited seats.
Date: 11 January 2023, Wednesday
Time: 6:30pm to 9:00pm HKT (Kindly be on time)
Venue: “Nyonya Coming” by Chef Derek
Address: 1F, Unit I, Central Mansion, 270-276 Queen’s Road Central, Sheung Wan.
Google map: https://goo.gl/maps/w7pV7u9WBusFH7hN7
Price: HK$ 500 per pax
BYOB: Yes (Beverages only)
*RSVPs will be strictly on a first come, first served basis.
**Menu is specially designed for MAHK and is subject to minimal changes based on seasonal availability on that day.
Event Conditional Attendance Notice (Please read):
1. The safety and health of our members in attendance at MAHK events are of our utmost priority.
2. All guests must show a valid Vaccination Pass at the event registration counter.
3. All guests must show proof of negative RAT result (completed within 24hrs of the event timing) at the venue.
4. If you are vaccinated abroad, please produce proof of vaccination that is approved by the HKSAR Department of Health.
5. Guests with no valid proof of vaccination may be declined attendance to the event.
6. MAHK will not be responsible for any liabilities arising out of the consumption of any bagged and/or taken-away food items consumed by you, your representative and/or any person(s) during and post the event.
Notes for all attendees (Please read):
1. RSVPs will be strictly on a first come, first served basis.
2. Registration to the event will be confirmed only upon receipt of full payment.
3. Please capture proof of payment and send to +852-92878153.
4. No walk-ins or refunds will be entertained.
5. Strictly for dine-in only, no take-aways. Please try to be on time for the event.
6. The menu is fixed and designed for MAHK.
7. For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and best regards,
MAHK Executive Committee
Date(s) - January 11, 2023
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Bookings are closed for this event.