Are you ready to take a journey back to the Y2K era?
Start your early summer off with classic Thai appetizers, and choose from a selection of three main courses. Emerge yourself with an array of visual stunning desserts made with fresh, seasonal Thai fruits in vibrant colours; playful dragon fruit macaron and dragon fruit cheese mousse with chocolate cake; ruby mango durian pudding and lemon leaf coconut tart mixed with authentic spices, and Rambutan konjac and Thai pineapple mixed with basil and honey salad, bringing a refreshing taste.
You also do not want to miss out the grand finale of unlimited servings of four homemade ice cream flavours – lemongrass, ginger flower, coconut, and the signature durian.
Seats are limited and serve in a first come first served basis. RSVP now!
Date: 20 May 2023 (Saturday)
Time: 3 – 5pm
Venue: The Market, Hotel ICON, 2/F, 17 Science Museum Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Member – HKD 350
Non-Member – HKD450
Become a member here: https://msiahk.com/join-us/
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Executive Committee
The Malaysian Association of Hong Kong
Notes for all attendees (Please read):
1. RSVPs will be strictly on first come, first served basis.
2. Registration will be confirmed on receipt of full payment.
3. Please capture proof of payment and send to Janice at +852 – 9464 8193.
4. No walk-ins will be entertained.
5. No refunds will be considered in view of cancellation policies in place with the venue/event provider.
6. Strictly for dine-in only, no take-aways. Please try to be on time for the event.
7. Photos/images on all marketing materials are for reference only.
8. For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Date(s) - May 20, 2023
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Bookings are closed for this event.