We are happy to announce that the new Consul-General of Malaysia – En. Muzambli Markam, has arrived in Hong Kong! Join us in welcoming our new CG En. Muzambli and family to Hong Kong with an Indian feast!
Details of the event are as follows:
Date: 18 October 2022 (Tuesday)
Time: 6:30pm – 10:00pm
Venue: Gaylord Indian Restaurant, 5/F, Prince Tower, 12A Peking Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui (2-min walk from Tsim Sha Tsui MTR exit H）
Fee: Member – HKD 350; Non-Member – HKD 550
(Registration will be confirmed upon receipt of full payment. Kindly capture proof of payment and send it to Gina at +852 9461 3185. Seats are limited, and are available on a first come first served basis. )
Vegetarian menu is available, please refer to the non-vegetarian and vegetarian menus below.
For further enquiries, please feel free to contact Jelinda at +852 – 6290 0085 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at the event!
Notes for all attendees (Please read):
1. The safety and health of our members in attendance at MAHK events are of our utmost priority.
2. All guests must use the “LeaveHomeSafe” App except for persons aged under 12 with an accompanying adult.
3. All guests must show a valid Vaccine Pass at the event registration counter.
4. In accordance with the recent FEHD announcement, all guests must show proof of negative RAT result (completed within 24hrs of the event timing) at the event registration counter.
5. If you are vaccinated abroad, please produce proof of vaccination that is approved by the HKSAR Department of Health.
6. Subject to availability (at that point of time), RAT test kits may be availed for those without a valid proof of negative RAT result. These test kits are available at HK$10.00 for purchase from the relevant registration counter at the venue.
7. Guests with no valid proof of vaccination may be declined attendance to the event.
8. No walk-ins or refunds will be entertained.
You are required to use the “Leave Home Safe” app and scan your vaccination QR code before entering the relevant venue. Kindly adhere to the Vaccine Pass imposed by the HKSAR Government, please refer to https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/eng/vaccine-pass.html for further info.
Please wear a mask when not eating. Kindly adhere to the health requirements imposed by the relevant venue for the safety and comfort of all guests.
In case you are unwell, we kindly advise you to seek medical advice and excuse yourself from the event.
If you have travelled abroad over the past 3 days, we kindly advise you to excuse yourself.
You agree to release and indemnify MAHK from and against all liabilities, demands, claims, damages or suits regardless of the cause including negligence arising or resulting from your participation in this event or in respect of this event. MAHK assumes no liability for any loss, theft, damage, or injury to property or persons whether arising in contract, negligence, equity, or otherwise.
Participants of this event agree and consent to MAHK posting on its websites any pictures or videos taken of the participants during the event.
MAHK reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change the venue for the event without giving any reason and without any liability. In the event of cancellation or postponement of or the change in venue for the event, there is no refund for the tickets purchased. The decision of MAHK is final and binding.
Thank you and best regards,
The Executive Committee
The Malaysian Association of Hong Kong
Date(s) - October 18, 2022
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Bookings are closed for this event.